Saturday, April 28, 2012

28 April 2012

Solo ride

It was sunny and nice. I headed up Hwy 9 to Felton. There was something going on in Felton, so there was a lot of traffic and lots of pedestrians around. Then I headed up Zayante. At one point before Lompico Rd, the west side of the road had collapsed and there was a stop sign for the one-lane. After Lompico Rd, there was much less traffic. I continued to the top and headed left on Summit Rd. I headed down Soquel-San Jose, and a little after Olive Springs, I felt my rear tire go flat, so I replaced the tube and put a few hundred strokes into the tire with my frame pump and the tire was still soft, which turned out to be about 40 psi when I got home. I continued over Laurel Glen and down Mountain View and Branciforte back. At home, I used my floor pump and got my tire to 105 psi with a dozen strokes.

0 comments: