Saturday, October 05, 2013

5 October 2013

Solo ride

It was sunny and warm, and very nice in the shade. I headed up Hwy 9. At Felton, there was a lot of traffic due to something going on. There were lots of Open Studios Art Tour signs along Hwy 9 and Empire Grade. I continued up Hwy 9, Glen Arbor, and Hwy 9 to Boulder Creek, then took Hwy 236. Just as I got to Jamison Creek, oncoming motorcycles appeared from around the bend, spread out just enough that just as one came by, the next would appear from around the bend, so I had to wait a while for a break to make the left turn. I thought I started up at 11:45, but the GPS track says I started up at 11:55, and I thought I got to the top at 12:09, but the GPS track says I got to the top at 12:20, so my time was about 25:13. I turned left at Empire Grade and headed back.

0 comments: