Saturday, May 24, 2014

24 May 2014

Solo ride

It was sunny and warm, with wisps of clouds gathering at the horizons. There was lots of traffic at King and Mission, so it took three light cycles for me to get through the intersection. I went through downtown, then continued on Water to Market and Branciforte. I headed up Granite Creek to Scotts Valley, then out on Glenwood and up Mountain Charlie. There were lots of flying bugs in the air for a while in the lower third. At another point, there were sounds dogs howling and children screaming in the valley to the right. At the top, I crossed Hwy 17 and continued on Summit, then headed down Soquel-San Jose, then up Laurel Glen and down Mountain View to return on Branciforte. As I came back to Granite Creek, a bunch of cars, maybe about 8, turned right from Granite Creek onto Branciforte, and a little later, some of them held up traffic turning into the Mystery Spot.

0 comments: