Saturday, October 07, 2006

7 October 2006

I headed out solo to climb Page Mill for the first time. Since the Stanford campus was right by there, and since I hadn't been on the campus since I was born there, I decided to ride the campus loop, but ended up only riding half of it because I didn't really know the area.

I started up Hwy 9 to Felton, then up Zayante, Summit, Bear Creek, Skyline, down Hwy 9, Pierce, Mt Eden, Stevens Canyon, Foothill and through the Stanford campus. I then headed up Page Mill, Skyline, down Hwy 9, Hwy 236 to Big Basin. I returned home via Jamison Creek and Empire Grade.

This was the twelfth time I climbed Jamison Creek this year, and, despite having ridden about 95 miles and 7 and a half hours to get to it, climbed it in just over 32 minutes, which is about 3 minutes off my personal best.

1 comments:

superstar said...

good picture