Saturday, June 30, 2012

30 June 2012

Club ride

I headed out to Capitola and signed into the ride. I hung out at the rear of the pack, slowly going through the Capitola esplanade, Aptos village, and out on Trout Gulch, Valencia, Cox, Day Valley, and Hames into Corralitos for an extended break. Then, it was up Eureka Canyon. At around Lower Highland, I got ahead of the pack and started riding harder. There was a 15 ft patch of road that had been repaved at the Koinonia entrance. I stopped for the regroup at Buzzard Lagoon. There were some large horseflies there that bit my legs as couple of times. Then, it was down Highland all the way to the Summit Store. After a little break there, I headed down Soquel-San Jose, over Laurel Glen and Mountain View, and returning on Branciforte.

0 comments: