Saturday, September 30, 2006

24 June 2006

I headed out solo up Graham Hill and Zayante, then over on Summit across Hwy 17, then down Mtn Charlie, Old Santa Cruz Highway, and Aldercroft Heights, around the reservoir on Alma Bridge, then Los Gatos Creek trail to Los Gatos. I continued on 9 to Saratoga, then took Pierce for the first time, so I missed Mt Eden, where I had planned to turn, and went all the way to Cupertino. I figured I might go around and catch the north side of Stevens Canyon, but after wandering into the Fremont Open Space without a map, I decided to backtrack along Pierce, head up and down Mt Eden, then Stevens Canyon, Redwood Gulch, Hwy 9, Skyline to the fire station and back, then Hwy 9 and 236 to Big Basin, then back home via Jamison Creek and Empire Grade.

0 comments: